Have you registered for FPM Annual Symposium 2022 yet?
Thursday 3 November 2022, 08:45 -17:00 UK time
In-person at Hallam Conference Centre, Hallam St, London W1W 6JJ and Online
- Ethics in pharmaceutical medicine and clinical trials
- Getting the communications right – Information vs Misinformation vs Over-communication
- Trust in medicines
Early bird discounts
We are currently offering reduced price early bird tickets across all registration categories. If you are planning to attend FPM Annual Symposium 2022 please book before 13 September to secure your attendance for the cheapest price.
- FPM members – early bird rate £250 (full price £295)
- Non members – early bird rate £335 (full price £395)
- Reduced rate – early bird rate £165* (full price £195)
- Student rate (full-time education) £85
- Optional symposium dinner £60**
*Reduced rates are available for: PMST trainees, FPM Educational Supervisors, People from low and lower-middle income countries, Unemployed, Part-time employed (earning less than £15,000 per year), People on Parental Leave, People who are Out of Practice & Retired, Charity representatives.
**The dinner is only open to symposium delegates and tickets are limited, allocated on a first-come first-serve basis.