Membership of FPM and the right to use the postnominals MFPM is open to eligible medical practioners who hold the:
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine awarded by Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine
- Diploma in Human Pharmacology awarded by Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine
- Diploma in Experimental Therapeutics awarded by Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine awarded by Free University, Brussels
- Diploma of Advanced Studies in Pharmaceutical Medicine awarded by the University of Basel/ECPM
Applicants must possess a medical qualification listed in the WHO Directory and current registration with the GMC or the relevant professional body in the country in which they are practising or where they were awarded their primary medical qualification.
You must also have achieved a minimum of two years’ experience in a pharmaceutical medical role.
Becoming a member of FPM may create a prescribed connection for revalidation now or in the future, please contact FPM’s revalidation team for advice firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to become a Member
To apply to become a Member please complete and submit this online form, along with an up to date CV (PDF or Word document).
If you have been enrolled in PMST and have passed the DPM exams you can apply to become a Member of FPM (MFPM) via our fast-track membership form.
Find out more about our fees here