How much does it cost?
There is no joining fee and we will invoice you a pro rata amount for your membership subscription from the day you join to 31 December.
The full year rate is £335 for Affiliate members based in the UK and £200 if you are based outside of the UK.
We also have some concessionary rates, for example if you work part time, find out more here.
For the following year, our subscription period runs from 1 January to 31 December each year and you’ll receive an invoice by email in mid December.
What are the benefits of membership?
As an Affiliate member, you get all the same benefits as our Members and Fellows. These are:
- Discounted rates for training courses and events offering CPD points
- Free to attend member only events
- UK and international networking opportunities
- Support from our FPM community
- Be part of a growing organisation with connections across pharmaceutical medicine, science, industry, regulators, and government
Affiliate membership, however, does not confer the right to vote on FPM matters or the right to append any postnominals or words denoting membership of FPM.