The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine (FPM) is a charity and professional membership body of 1600 members in 39 countries. Founded in 1989, we are a Faculty of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the UK.
If you are a physician working in pharmaceutical medicine, we are your professional body!
Our mission is to advance the science and practice of pharmaceutical medicine by working to develop and maintain competence, ethics and integrity and the highest professional standards in the specialty for the benefit of the public.
By becoming a member, you will not only support and contribute to FPM’s mission but also gain access to a range of benefits:
- Discounted rates for training courses and events offering CPD points
- Free to attend member only events
- UK and international networking opportunities
- Support from our FPM community
- Be part of a growing organisation with connections across pharmaceutical medicine, science, industry, regulators, and government
Our members work in diverse environments; from front line clinical trials, to pharmaceutical marketing and medicines regulation. All members of FPM are medically qualified.