Host a Journal Club
There are many benefits of taking part, including the following:
- Increase your knowledge
- Reflect on your practice
- Share insights and ideas in a relaxed and supportive setting
- Encourage evidence-based medicine
- Keep abreast with new literature
- Stimulate debate, and improved understanding of current topics
- Develop your presentation skills
- Build your network
- Gain participatory CPD hours towards revalidation
If you would like to host a Journal Club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
About journal clubs
Journal clubs are educational settings where individuals meet regularly to critically evaluate articles in the medical and scientific literature.
They are a recognised way of keeping up to date with latest advancements in areas of interest.
“Participating in the journal club was superb, the sharing of ideas, coupled with debate, is something I thoroughly enjoy. Particularly with physician colleagues from wide-ranging backgrounds within the pharmaceutical industry. The journal club is undoubtedly the perfect platform for this and I would emphatically encourage all members to participate.”