Seeking new members for FPM’s Membership Committee
This committee focuses exclusively on our membership. We have challenged ourselves to make FPM more visible, more attractive and more accessible.
Committee principal activities:
- Consider and approve applications for Membership, Associateship and Affiliateship of the FPM on behalf of the Board of Trustees
- Support the professional welfare of FPM members
- Oversee the development of member networks and member networking events
- Oversee the guidance and support provided to doctors considering a career in pharmaceutical medicine
- Consider potential strategies and opportunities for increasing membership
- Consider the need for new membership categories as well as re-evaluating the entitlements and privileges of current membership categories, and when required, make proposals to the Board regarding the rules governing membership
This committee is chaired by Dr Chris Worth, FPM Registrar, and works closely with FPM’s Head of Membership and Operations and the Events and Membership Manager.
We are seeking additional members for this committee and all Affiliates, Associates, Members and Fellows are eligible to apply. This is your opportunity to shape the future of membership at FPM, find out more about the Membership Committee here.
This vacancy has expired.