- Associate (Trainee) Membership and Pharmaceutical Medicine Specicalty Training Application Form (453.41 KB)
- Certficate of Professional and Clinical Competencies for Pharmaceutical Medicine (442.03 KB)
- Reliance on clinical research physician experience form (951.30 KB)
- Individualised PMST programme form (90.42 KB)
- LEP agreement (53.30 KB)
- PMST application checklist (147.58 KB)
- Guidance for PMST applicants (351.80 KB)
- Guidance for Educational Supervisors (177.53 KB)
- FPM CV template (46.00 KB)
Annual Review of Competence Progression
- ARCP checklist for trainees (95.72 KB)
- ARCP checklist for Educational Supervisors (113.14 KB)
- Wider Scope of Practice Form (1.65 MB)
- Trainee self-assessment and declaration for use in ARCPs during Covid-19 pandemic (1.07 MB)
- Health Education England (HEE) coronavirus (Covid-19) information for trainees
- Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians Training Board Covid-19 information
- 'A Reference Guide for Postgraduate Foundation and Specialty Training in the UK'
- HEE ARCP webinar - 3 June 2020
- Health Education England ARCP review
Continued training overseas or in non-approved sites in the UK
The trainee must have the GMC's prospective approval to continue training overseas or at a site in the UK that is not approved for training so that the training time can count towards the completion of the PMST programme.
- 'Learning and evidence collection in PMST' - an article by Dr Michael Court, Dr Sharon McCullough and Professor Peter Stonier (745.21 KB)
- 'Guidance on reflective practice in PMST: "Learning from Doing"' (106.41 KB)
- 'The relationship of reflective commentary to evidence' (207.96 KB)
- Example reflection - 'Crisis management simulation: Before and after Educational Supervisor feedback' (153.18 KB)
- Example reflection - 'Public and patient interactions in clinical research via ABPI' (104.08 KB)
- GMC - 'The reflective practitioner: guidance for doctors and medical students'
- Academy of Medical Royal Colleges - 'Facilitating reflection: A guide for supervisors'