- Associate (Trainee) Membership and Pharmaceutical Medicine Specicalty Training Application Form (453.41 KB)
- Certficate of Professional and Clinical Competencies for Pharmaceutical Medicine (442.03 KB)
- Individualised PMST programme form (90.42 KB)
- LEP agreement (53.30 KB)
- PMST application checklist (147.58 KB)
- Guidance for PMST applicants (351.80 KB)
- Guidance for Educational Supervisors (177.53 KB)
- FPM CV template (46.00 KB)
Annual Review of Competence Progression
- ARCP checklist for trainees (95.72 KB)
- ARCP checklist for Educational Supervisors (113.14 KB)
- Trainee self-assessment and declaration for use in ARCPs during Covid-19 pandemic (1.07 MB)
- Health Education England (HEE) coronavirus (Covid-19) information for trainees
- Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians Training Board Covid-19 information
- 'A Reference Guide for Postgraduate Foundation and Specialty Training in the UK'
- HEE ARCP webinar - 3 June 2020
- Health Education England ARCP review
Continued training overseas
The trainee must have the GMC's prospective approval to continue training overseas so that the training time can count towards the completion of the PMST programme.
- 'Learning and evidence collection in PMST' - an article by Dr Michael Court, Dr Sharon McCullough and Professor Peter Stonier (745.21 KB)
- 'Guidance on reflective practice in PMST: "Learning from Doing"' (106.41 KB)
- 'The relationship of reflective commentary to evidence' (207.96 KB)
- Example reflection - 'Crisis management simulation: Before and after Educational Supervisor feedback' (153.18 KB)
- Example reflection - 'Public and patient interactions in clinical research via ABPI' (104.08 KB)
- GMC - 'The reflective practitioner: guidance for doctors and medical students'
- Academy of Medical Royal Colleges - 'Facilitating reflection: A guide for supervisors'