This webinar examines the impact of a PHE (i.e. COVID-19) on clinical research in oncology. It addresses the following questions:
- What is the effect of COVID-19 on the epidemiology of cancer and current research & treatment programmes?
- Are the responses to medicines and vaccine developments for COVID-19 useful for future clinical research in oncology?
- How has clinical research in oncology been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic?
This webinar is part of our series on Preparedness Planning for Public Health Emergencies.
Meet the speakers
Dr Cecilia Chisholm MFPM, Medical Trials Unit; Medicines and Health Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), United Kingdom
- Professor Igor Bondarenko, Head of Oncology and Medical Radiology Department, Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy, Ukraine
- Dr Mariam Hassan, Clinical Research Office at Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Lahore, Pakistan
- Dr Farah Rasheed, Clinical Research Office at Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Lahore, Pakistan
- Professor Richard Sullivan, Director, Institute of Cancer Policy, Co-Director Conflict & Health Research Group, Kings College London & NATO Biosecurity and Intelligence, United Kingdom
- Elissa Prichep, Precision Medicine Lead, World Economic Forum, USA
This webinar is free to attend
- IMPORTANT: If you are unable to complete your booking online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will book you onto the event.
- This event is approved for CPD.