Pharmaceutical medicine is constantly evolving in the face of new challenges. This year’s Education Day is focused around two main themes – harnessing innovation, and harnessing genomics. Our speakers will be exploring a host of innovations in regulatory access, clinical trials and gene therapies, among others, while a choice of interactive workshops will take a deeper dive into such things as the use of data and statistics to inform decision-making. We will also look at the variety of careers on offer in the field of pharmaceutical medicine and take a look at the new digital FPM Learning Hub.
Join us as we explore how drug development is pushing into brave new worlds and access opening up to new, life-changing treatments.
We are pleased to have secured the Wellcome Collection in London for the 2023 edition. The venue features a large tiered auditorium and flexible breakout areas and we’re delighted to have secured it for this long-running annual fixture of our events calendar.
All plenary lectures and two workshops taking place in the main auditorium will be live-streamed and available On Demand after the event.
*Reduced rates are available for FPM members who fulfil one of the following criteria:
PMST trainees, FPM Educational Supervisors, People from low and lower-middle income countries, Unemployed, Part-time employed (earning less than £15,000 per year), People on Parental Leave, People who are Out of Practice & Retired, Charity representatives
Meet our event partners
Bookings will close at 10am (UK time) on Monday 12 June 2023.
Queries: If you are unable to complete your booking online or you would like to be invoiced, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The refund policy for Education Day 2023 is:
- For cancellations before Tuesday 6 June 2023 (12:00) a full refund will be given
- Refunds will not be given for cancellations made after 12:00 on Tuesday 6 June 2023
- For switching in-person tickets to online tickets before Tuesday 6 June 2023 (12:00) the price difference will be refunded
- Price difference refunds will not be given after 12:00 on Tuesday 6 June 2023
- For switching online tickets to in-person tickets before Tuesday 6 June 2023 (12:00) the price difference payment will be required
- For switching online tickets to in-person tickets after Tuesday 6 June 2023 (12:00) the price difference payment will be required (subject to availability)
Terms & conditions
- FPM reserves the right to change the venue and/or speakers (if applicable) if circumstances arise that require such changes.
- In the event of cancellation by FPM a full refund of the price of tickets only will be given. We are unable to compensate for any travel or accommodation expenses and recommend you take out insurance where appropriate.
If you attend this event you can use it as CPD for your appraisal. To do so you’ll need to provide:
- evidence (certificate of attendance), and
- reflection, specifically a couple of paragraphs on what you learnt, what effect it will have on your current practice and how it relates to Good Medical Practice.
Upload these into your portfolio and self-allocate your CPD points at 0.25 credits per 15 mins.