Seeking a Chair for FPM’s Global Forum
The FPM’s Board of Trustees have approved the formation of a new forum focusing exclusively on our global activity. This forum has a challenging remit and will focus on increasing FPM’s global reach, guide the development of bespoke international education and training programmes, influence the harmonisation of international standards in pharmaceutical medicine, provide a global perspective on policy development and advocate for global members.
Forum terms of reference
- To support FPM activities which aim to harmonise the professional, educational and ethical standards for pharmaceutical physicians globally.
- To support FPM activities which aim to improve the health of patients and the public globally.
- To provide global perspective to FPM policy development and activity planning through the Executive Committee and other committees and groups.
- To support and encourage the participation of internationally based membership in FPM activities.
- To promote and represent the FPM within relevant institutions and bodies.
The Chair of the Global Forum will work closely with FPM’s Chief Executive and Head of Education.
We are seeking members for this new forum and all Affiliates, Associates, Members and Fellows are eligible to apply. This is your opportunity to support the growth of FPM on the global stage.
This vacancy has expired.