Booking for others?
If you want to book on behalf of others and recieve an invoice, email email@example.com and we will sort this out for you.
Online booking not working or you need to be invoiced?
If you are having a problem with online booking or need to be invoiced, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort this out for you.
The refund policy for FPM Annual Symposium is as follows:
- For cancellations before Friday 28 October 2022 (12:00) a full refund will be given
- For cancellations after Friday 28 October 2022 (12:00) a refund less £85 will be given
- Refunds will not be given for cancellations made after 23:59 on Tuesday 1 November 2022
A full refund will be given if you cancel the optional sypmposium dinner before Thursday 27 October 2022 (15:00), after that refunds will be given less a £20 fee charged by the the venue.
Terms & conditions
- FPM reserves the right to change the venue and/or speakers (if applicable) if circumstances arise that require such changes.
- In the event of cancellation by FPM a full refund of the price of tickets only will be given. We are unable to compensate for any travel or accommodation expenses and recommend you take out insurance where appropriate.