- Have a good understanding of the definition and scope of epidemiology and pharmacoepidemiology
- Explain the key methods used in pharmacoepidemiology
- Understand how pharmacoepidemiology is used to monitor the safety of new COVID-19 treatments and vaccines
- To provide delegates with an introduction to the core principles of epidemiology
- To explain the key methods used in pharmacoepidemiology
- To show how epidemiological techniques are applied to pharmacoepidemiological studies on COVID-19 drugs
If you attend this course you can use it as CPD for your appraisal. To do so you’ll need to provide:
- evidence (certificate of attendance), and
- reflection, specifically a couple of paragraphs on what you learnt, what effect it will have on your current practice and how it relates to Good Medical Practice.
Upload these into your portfolio and self-allocate your CPD points at 0.25 credits per 15 mins.
FPM will close bookings at 12:00 on 25 May 2021.
Queries: If you are unable to complete your booking online or you would like to be invoiced, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joining instructions will be emailed to attendee’s registered e-mail address, with a reminder sent on 25 May 2021.
The views, information, or opinions expressed during FPM events and training are those of the individuals involved and do not necessarily represent those of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine. We value inclusivity, equality and diversity, and work hard to promote these whenever possible in all of our activities. We welcome your comments and feedback: email@example.com