Find out more
This introductory level workshop will take you on a scenic journey through the entire ABPI Code in a single day. Your tour leader, Code expert trainer Sharon McCullough, is on hand throughout to show you the sights and help you navigate the terrain.
This virtual tour will be held on Zoom, with regular breaks throughout the day, a 1 hour lunch stop, and opportunities to explore individually and in small groups.
Your host will be Sharon McCullough a pharmaceutical physician and trainer with more than 25 years of experience of working with the ABPI Code of Practice. She provides Code consultancy services to a range of clients, including medical signatory services, Code training, and signatory development and assessment. Sharon has a post-graduate teaching qualification and provides engaging, ‘brain friendly’ workshops that aim to illuminate all corners of the Code.
What you will learn
- How the ABPI Code works
- What the sections and clauses cover
- How the Code impacts on company activities
Who should attend?
- Anyone needing an introduction to the Code
- Physicians new to medical affairs
- Company staff working with the Code
- Anyone who wants a basic Code refresher
This event will take place on:
1st February 2023 10:00-16:00
FPM Members £250
Booking closes at 12:00pm the day before the event date.
If you attend this course you can use it as CPD for your appraisal.
To do so you’ll need to provide:
- evidence (certificate of attendance), and
- reflection, specifically a couple of paragraphs on what you learnt, what effect it will have on your current practice and how it relates to Good Medical Practice.
Upload these into your portfolio and self-allocate your CPD points at 0.25 credits per 15 mins.
The views, information, or opinions expressed during FPM events and training are those of the individuals involved and do not necessarily represent those of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine. We value inclusivity, equality and diversity, and work hard to promote these whenever possible in all of our activities. We welcome your comments and feedback: email@example.com