Continuing the popular FPM Conversation events, this special online event supports pharmaceutical physicians in navigating their careers.
The programme is aimed at pharmaceutical physicians who are in the early-to-mid stage of their career and is especially useful for people who are considering:
- advancing into a managerial position,
- transitioning from a role inside ‘big pharma’ to working in a biotech, regulator or as an independent consultant, or
- working (and living!) outside the UK.
The panel will also discuss how careers in the specialty may develop in the future and how you can ‘future-proof’ yourself and make the most of opportunities to come.
The discussions will be led by a panel of experienced pharmaceutical physicians, all of whom have followed different paths and can draw on decades of experience.
Once you purchase a package you will receive a link to a password-protected page containing video recordings of all the below sessions.
Panellist introductions by Dr Jane Robertson, Chief Medical Officer at Redx Pharma (Chair)
- Dr Maeve O’Reilly (T-cell Immunotherapy Consultant at University College London Hospital NHS Foundation Trustl)
- Dr Andrew Furness (Consultant Medical Oncologist and Solid Tumour Cell Therapy lead at the Royal Marsden Hospital)
- Ben Doak (Head of Innovative Treatments at NHS England)
- Sean Russell (Managing Partner at PrimeRA Pharma Partners, LLP)
- Dr Letitia Hanning-Lee (UK and Ireland Medical Director for Kite/Gilead)
Please allow up to 48hrs for your booking to be processed and for your access link to be sent to you.
Access links are sent to your registered email address. Don’t forget to check your junk folder!
Queries: If you are unable to complete your booking online or you would like to be invoiced, please email email@example.com
You can find instructions and guidance regarding CPD eligibility here.