We are pleased to host two informal Q&A sessions about the 2021 PMST curriculum. Our Q&A panel will include Professor Peter Stonier, FPM’s Director of Specialty Training, and Dr Sharon McCullough, chairperson of the Specialist Advisory Committee on Pharmaceutical Medicine.
|Q&A session||Intended participants||Online platform|
|22 March 2022, 12:00 - 13:30 (UK time)||Open to all||Zoom|
|24 March 2022, 12:00 - 13:30 (UK time)||Educational supervisors||Zoom|
Who should attend?
This is a good opportunity for pharmaceutical medicine trainees who are following the new curriculum and their educational supervisors to:
- learn more about the curriculum;
- ask our panellists questions; and
- share initial approaches to using the curriculum.
The Q&A sessions are also open to:
- Pharmaceutical medicine organisations; and
- Doctors considering undertaking PMST.
Booking is closed.
Queries: If you are unable to complete your booking online, please contact our events department.
Joining Instructions will be sent periodically. Final reminders will be sent at 10:00 on 22 and 24 March 2022.
Please note: the Q&A sessions will be held on Zoom.
If you attend this session you can use it as CPD for your appraisal. To do so you will need to provide:
- evidence (certificate of attendance), and
- reflection, specifically a couple of paragraphs on what you learnt, what effect it will have on your current practice and how it relates to Good Medical Practice.
Upload these into your portfolio and self-allocate your CPD points at 0.25 credits per 15 minutes.
The views, information, or opinions expressed during FPM events and training are those of the individuals involved and do not necessarily represent those of FPM. We value inclusivity, equality and diversity, and work hard to promote these whenever possible in all of our activities. We welcome your comments and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org