FPM Annual Symposium 2021: Trials and Tribulations
Shaping a bright new future for pharmaceutical medicine
FPM’s headline event is its Annual Symposium, held every November.
Like our 2020 programme, this year’s event will be delivered virtually over two days and will include plenaries and smaller interactive workshops from key ﬁgures in our ﬁeld and some very special guests. View more details
Organisations who share FPM’s vision of a world where effective medicines meet the needs of patients are invited to support us by applying to sponsor this year’s FPM Annual Symposium.
Thursday 11 and Friday 12 November 2021
Confirmed plenary speakers
- Jonathan Van Tam
- June Raine
- Özlem Türeci
- Stephen Lockhart
Professor Jonathan Van-Tam
Deputy Chief Medical Officer, the Department of Health and Social are
Chief Medical Officer, BioNTech (photo: Stefan Albrecht/BioNTech)
Vice President and Head of Europe and Asia-Pacific Vaccine Clinical R&D, Pfizer
Dr June Raine FFPM
Chief Executive of the MHRA
What are the benefits for sponsors?
FPM will provide a series of digital touch-points which will connect sponsors with FPM’s audience. These will not only be present during the event itself, but also throughout FPM’s pre- and post-event communications schedule – a potential audience of several thousand pharma professionals!
In addition to click-through links, sponsors will also increase their brand equity by being seen to support FPM’s major annual event. With its exciting programme and stellar lineup of speakers, FPM Annual Symposium is an extremely well respected and important event within the field of pharmaceutical medicine.
FPM is offering an unlimited number of Bronze packages with digital-only brand placement.
Limited Silver and Gold packages will offer more prominent digital visibility, a spotlight video, and a physical insert included in a mailed-out delegate pack.
FPM can also prepare tailor-made packages for partners wishing to have more flexibility.
Download the full prospectus:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your package or to discuss the options.
Yes! Like last year, FPM will mail packs to all delegates and speakers. These will include a programme, speaker bios, FPM goodies, and we have reserved space for inserts from silver and gold partners. We have worked extra hard on our delegate packs this year, and they are sure to be a talking point amongst all our attendees!
All partners of 2021 will enjoy the following benefits:
- An E-shot to all registrants pre-event introducing our partners – including a hyperlink to a site of your choice
- A PDF featuring your organisation and key messaging, product or service and contact details, which we will upload to our ‘Hub’ area, hosted on our website and available as a downloadable resource to our audience in perpetuity
- Partner logo, organisation name, 50 word overview and hyperlink on the ‘Hub’ area of our website – from where the Symposium audience navigate to the sessions (and remaining available with sessions on demand for a period of time post event)
- Listing of all sponsors, 50 word overview and logo within the printed conference programme
- Post event stats, facts and figures to measure your return on investment including ‘opted-in’ contact details of registrants for a one-time usage
Gold Partner @ £3000 (two available)
- Your logo on the holding slides – listed as Gold Partner
- Your hyperlinked logo on the ‘Hub’ page of the event microsite
- Opportunity for the partner to produce a 2-min introductory video for us to push out via social media (and upload to the ‘Hub’ area of the microsite as a resource/reminder)
- Produce a Spotlight 10 video as part of the programme – content subject to approval – recommendation: a 10 minute case-study, product overview or solution to a regular business challenge. You will enjoy a 10 minute live Q&A session immediately after your pre-recorded session is shown at lunchtime. Spotlight session will be listed in main programme and available on-demand
- Sponsorship of a specific session – logo presence an call to action button to hyperlink audience to a site of your choice (subject to approval of
- Three complimentary registrations to attend the sessions and network at the virtual Symposium
Silver Partner @ £1850 (four available)
- Your logo on the holding slides – listed as Silver Partner
- Your hyperlinked logo on the ‘Hub’ page of the event microsite
- Opportunity for the partner to produce a 2-min
introductory video for us to push out via social media (and upload to the ‘Hub’ area of the microsite as a resource/reminder)
- Produce a Spotlight 5 video that will be uploaded to the ‘Hub’ area of the microsite and remain available on demand for a period of time post Symposium – content subject to approval. Recommendation: a 5 minute case-study, product or technology demo or solution to a
regular business challenge. You will benefit from a call to action button at the end of the video to hyperlink the audience to a site of your choice
- Two complimentary registrations to attend the sessions and network at the virtual Symposium
Bronze Partner @ £650
- Your hyperlinked logo on the ‘Hub’ page of the
- Produce a 2 min introductory video for us to
push out via social media (and upload to the
‘Hub’ area of the microsite as a
- One complimentary registration to attend the
sessions and network at the virtual Symposium
Who will you reach?
Our advertising will reach over 5,000 individuals. As the leading faculty for pharmaceutical physicians in the UK, our audience includes many senior figures, aspiring leaders and future stars of the pharmaceutical world.
FPM Annual Symposium will dominate FPM’s communications schedule for several months in the lead-up to the event. During this time regular communications will be issued to the below groups.
After the event FPM will continue to communicate outputs from the event itself – ensuring a ‘long tail’ of activity and sponsor visibility. This may include video footage, blog articles and more.
FPM’s mailing list
1,500 subscribers, >50% typical open rate
4,500+ direct social followers
plus many of their followers via organic and paid social posts
Industry and collegiate contacts
via our networks with pharma organisations, as well as UK and international faculties and colleges
Who will attend FPM Annual Symposium 2021?
FPM is anticipating at least 200 unique delegates. Based on previous FPM webinars, these will be mostly UK-based FPM members. All will have a professional or personal interest in pharmaceutical medicine, and a significant proportion will have senior roles in the respective organisations.
About FPM members:
- 1500 members
- FPM members work in the pharmaceutical industry, in regulatory bodies or as independent pharmaceutical physicians
- 20% of FPM members are international
- Many hold senior positions within their organisations
- FPM members have great trust in the FPM brand, as evidenced by a typical email open rate of >50% (vs. an industry average of 17%)
Why partner with FPM?
Medicines development isn’t possible without a workforce of trained pharmaceutical physicians, and FPM exists to ensure that these talented individuals have the competencies, skills and support required to deliver the best medical products for the benefit of patients and the public.
Pharmaceutical physicians work across the wide range of organisations within the field of health and medicines; pharmaceutical companies, research organisations including hospitals, academia, regulatory agencies and independent consultancy.
FPM sets and maintains the standards in the specialty of pharmaceutical medicine, through its portfolio of education, training, advocacy, and events programmes. It also delivers the Pharmaceutical Medicine Speciality Training (PMST) that is required by the General Medial Council (GMC) to become a registered pharmaceutical physician.