The cycle of FPM’s governance means that we now need to start the process to elect our next Vice-President who will take office after Dr Flic Gabbay’s term ends at our next AGM in November 2021. Dr Gabbay was elected as the new President and will take office in November 2021.
- Do you have what it takes to become the next Vice-President of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine (FPM)?
- How will you work with the new President to help FPM navigate this unprecedented period of change?
- Can you advocate and promote the specialty of Pharmaceutical Medicine to a wide audience?
- Are you committed to ensuring that FPM represents its diverse membership?
- What is the one thing that you want to achieve during your term of office?