Calling all Fellows!
The cycle of FPM’s governance means that we now need to start the process to elect our next Vice-President who will take office after Dr Flic Gabbay’s term ends at our next AGM in November 2021. Dr Gabbay was elected as the new President and will take office in November 2021.
- Do you have what it takes to become the next Vice-President of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine (FPM)?
- How will you work with the new President to help FPM navigate this unprecedented period of change?
- Can you advocate and promote the specialty of Pharmaceutical Medicine to a wide audience?
- Are you committed to ensuring that FPM represents its diverse membership?
- What is the one thing that you want to achieve during your term of office?
If you are ready for a challenge, nominations are now invited for the office of Vice-President of FPM to serve a three-year term commencing at our next AGM in November 2021. Only Fellows of FPM (with the exception of Honorary Fellows) are eligible for nomination for election to this office.
The Vice-President serves a single three-year term of office and is not eligible for re-election at the end of this period. As FPM is a registered charity and company, this role carries Trustee and Company Director status. The Trustee Board is responsible for the governance of FPM as well as determining its future direction.
The person elected as Vice-President will be required to comply with the FPM’s Code of Conduct for Trustees and the Declaration of Interests Policy. These policies are available below and potential candidates are asked to read these before their nomination form is submitted so that they are aware of the responsibilities. The person elected as Vice-President will also be expected to uphold FPM’s Values (Professional, Innovative, Caring, Collaborative, Credible and Learned).
Nominations should be made on the official forms. You are reminded that Fellows (FFPM) and Members (MFPM) of FPM, but not Affiliates, Associates, Honorary Fellows and Honorary Members are eligible to propose and second nominations and to vote in any subsequent ballot.
Completed nomination forms must be received no later than 17:00 UK time on Friday 28 May 2021.