This webinar examines the evolving challenges to paediatrics during a PHE, specifically during this COVID-19 pandemic.
It addresses the following questions:
- How do we approach paediatric clinical research and pharmaceutical medicine during a PHE? Should our approach change?
- What are the real needs for children’s health during a PHE and how should pharmaceutical medicine respond?
- What regulatory and ethical considerations needs to be reviewed for paediatric clinical research during a PHE?
This webinar is part of our series on Preparedness Planning for Public Health Emergencies.
Meet the speakers
Professor Mark Turner, Neonatology and Research Delivery, University of Liverpool & Co-coordinator of the IMI2 Project, Connect 4 Children, Collaborative Network for Clinical Trials for Children (c4c), United Kingdom
- Professor Barbara Bierer, Multi-Regional Clinical Trial Center, Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard University, USA
Professor Mariana Kruger, Department of Paediatrics and Child Health, Stellenbosch University, South Africa
- Professor Sidnei Epelman, Director, Pediatric Oncology Department, Santa Marcelina Hospital; Founder and President, TUCCA Association for Children and Adolescents with Cancer, INCTR São Paulo, Brazil
This webinar is free to attend
- IMPORTANT: If you are unable to complete your booking online, please email email@example.com and we will book you onto the event.
- This event is approved for CPD.