Seeking members for FPM’s new Membership Committee
FPM’s Board of Trustees have approved the formation of a new committee focusing exclusively on our membership. This committee has a challenging remit and will focus on growing our membership, extending and improving the benefits and services we provide, and reviewing the types of membership we offer along with their associated entitlements and privileges.
Committee terms of reference
- Consider and approve applications for Membership, Associateship and Affiliateship of the FPM on behalf of the Board of Trustees
- Support the professional welfare of FPM members
- Oversee the development of member networks and member networking events
- Oversee the guidance and support provided to doctors considering a career in pharmaceutical medicine
- Consider potential strategies and opportunities for increasing membership
- Consider the need for new membership categories as well as re-evaluating the entitlements and privileges of current membership categories, and when required, make proposals to the Board regarding the rules governing membership
- Report annually to the Board of Trustees on the activities of the Committee and bring to the Board’s attention matters requiring the Board’s approval
This committee is chaired by the Registrar and will work closely with FPM’s Head of Membership and Operations and the Membership and Events Manager.
We are seeking members for this new committee and all Affiliates, Associates, Members and Fellows are eligible to apply. This is your opportunity to shape the future of membership at FPM.
This vacancy has expired.