Seeking new Trainees Committee members
Committee terms of reference
- To advise the Education and Standards Committee on matters relating to specialty training in pharmaceutical medicine with particular emphasis on trainee issues;
- To advise the Specialist Advisory Committee on Pharmaceutical Medicine (of the JRCPTB) on matters relating to specialty training in pharmaceutical medicine with particular emphasis on trainee issues;
- To represent FPM on appropriate external groups such as the Academy Trainee Doctors Group;
- To facilitate communication between trainees and between FPM and trainees; and
- To contribute and participate in wider FPM activities with the chairperson also being a member of FPM’s Executive Committee.
This committee is chaired by Dr Graça Alves da Cunha Coutinho and will work closely with FPM’s Head of Education and Specialty Training Manager,
We are seeking new committee members and all FPM members who are enrolled on the Pharmaceutical Medicine Specialty Training (PMST) programme are eligible to apply. This is a rolling application process.