Seeking new members for FPM’s EDI Forum
The Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Forum works to ensure that FPM is diverse and inclusive at every level of the organisation. The Forum partners across our membership to create an inclusive environment that enables everyone, irrespective of ethnicity, race, ability status, age, politics, sexual orientation, gender or religion to reach their full potential. We want to enable all people to contribute as effectively as possible in the delivery of pharmaceutical medicine to the greater benefit of society. The EDI Forum is working to establish a culture of change and an environment that is respectful, welcomes open debate, learning and a genuine acceptance of people as their authentic selves.
EDI Forum terms of reference
- Review and advise on priorities which advocate on the importance of EDI to FPM members and to the pharmaceutical medicine specialty
- Increase participation of under-represented groups in FPM activities
- Sponsor initiatives to showcase the diversity of FPM members
- Promote the pharmaceutical medicine specialty as a career choice that is open to all physicians
- Encourage and promote EDI within the industry and to share learnings across Pharma
We are seeking members for this new committee and all Affiliates, Associates, Members and Fellows are eligible to apply. This is your opportunity to shape FPM’s EDI activities.
This vacancy has expired.