The past year has been an exceptional period of change and productivity, during which many individuals and teams have been put under tremendous pressure. To help you move forward, FPM are running two professional wellbeing workshops in June 2021.
Each workshop is one hour long. 16:00-17:00 UK time (GMT+1). You can find out more and book online below.
FPM members = £30
Non-members = £45
No upcoming events
Resilience – strategies for coping in uncertain times
Wednesday 23 June 2021, 16.00-17.00 GMT+1
In this workshop you will learn how to build your resilience, to bounce back from difficult situations and adapt to these challenging times with increased confidence.
It will give you tools to help you to:
- Understand the importance of maintaining your resilience in these challenging times so that you can continue to perform successfully;
- Identify tools to maintain your resilience; and
- Support others with their resilience.
Burnout – how to recognise and beat burnout for yourself and your team
Wednesday 30 June 2021, 16.00-17.00 GMT+1
This workshop is designed to give you practical steps to reduce burnout that you can apply to you and your team.
During this COVD-19 pandemic, fighting burnout has become a major issue. Organisations are now increasingly looking at what can be done to support their leaders and their teams at an organisational level as well as looking at it from an individual perspective.
This workshop will:
- Explain the signs of burnout that you might see in yourself and your team;
- Describe the main causes of burnout; and
- Provide you with suggestions to beat burnout for you and your team.