We are recruiting for a new role of Policy and Communications Assistant.
The role will have a blend of administrative responsibilities and creative activities, including:
- Coordinating the work of the FPM’s policy expert groups, covering areas such as rare diseases, oncology and paediatrics.
- Supporting the organisation of policy and PR events.
- Administration of committees and expert groups.
- Drafting press releases, web copy and member communications.
- Supporting the development of FPM’s digital activities – including social media posting and design, and audio and visual production.
- Supporting the press and media work of FPM, managing and logging contacts with journalists and press activity and impact.