Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine exam booking
Terms and conditions:
- You will receive a full refund of any exam fees paid if you withdraw from the exam before the published closing date.
- Refunds will be made, less a £50 cancellation fee, if you notify us after the closing date and before the day of the exam.
- If you fail the Part 1 exam and have booked and paid for the Part 2 exam, a full refund of the Part 2 exam fee will be made automatically to the debit/credit card used for payment.
- FPM reserves the right to change the exam venue if circumstances arise that require such changes.
- In the event of cancellation by FPM a full refund of the price of exam fees only will be given. We are unable to compensate for any travel or accommodation expenses and recommend you take out insurance where appropriate.
Any member who is more than twelve months in arrears with payment of any annual subscription will be deemed to have let their membership lapse and shall be removed from the register. In order to reinstate membership a re-joining fee plus any outstanding unpaid subscriptions must be paid.
Members may cancel/resign their membership at any time by contacting the FPM Office in writing (e-mail or post). Following resigination or deletion Members and Fellows can no longer use the postnominals MFPM or FFPM. If subscription fees have been paid, a request for a partial refund of fees can be made to the office in writing.