Participates in data generation, analysis and communication
- Generates information and conducts data analysis.
- Undertakes scientific and medical writing and review.
- Prepares reviews/reports; presentations/publications.
- Identifies relevant data sources.
- Reviews the medical and scientific literature.
- Reviews critically scientific and medical research publications.
- Discusses and interprets statistical principles and applications in the development of medicines.
- Contributes to the analysis and review of regulatory documents.
- Contributes to the creation and review of strategic and policy documents.
- Utilises systems to maintain data quality, integrity and confidentiality.
Evidence to inform decision
- Publications/reports/product information
- Regulatory submissions/HTA submissions/product labelling
- Promotional material/corporate communication
- Core competencies
- ES report
- Course assessment
Mapping to GPCs
Domain 1 – Professional values and behaviours
Domain 2 – Professional skills:
- Practical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
Domain 3 – Professional knowledge:
- Professional requirements
Domain 9 – Capabilities in research and scholarship