- Materials for each module are available after the module end date
- A link to the online folder of materials will be sent by email the next working day after purchasing online.
About the DPM Training programme
The FPM training programme for the Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine (DPM) exam includes 9 modules.
You can book one, several or all modules as your educational training needs dictate. Modules run annually and attendance can be spread flexibly over multiple years as required.
1) Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance 10-11 March 2022
2) Non-clinical Testing & Clinical Pharmacology 7-8 April 2022
3) Medicines Regulation 12-13 May 2022
4) Statistics and Data Management 9-10June 2022
5) Clinical Development and Discovery Medicine 7-8 July 2022
6) Healthcare Marketplace 4-5 August 2022
7) MCQ Exam Technique & Mock Exam 8 September 2022
8) SAQ Exam Technique & Mock Exam 29 September 2022
9) Critical Appraisal Exam Technique & Mock Exam 30 October 2022
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wishes to prepare for the Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine (DPM)
- Anyone who has taken the DPM exam previously and requires refresher training
- Anyone wishing to improve/update their knowledge in a specific module or modules
- Anyone requiring the flexibility of a modular training programme
- Anyone preferring a focussed, strategic approach to training and exam preparation
- You do not need to be a Pharmaceutical Physician, have a medical degree, be enrolled in HMT/PMST or be planning to sit the Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine exam in order to attend.
- Anyone taking the CPM
We aim to:
- Further your understanding of key aspects of pharmaceutical medicine and the industry
- Provide a focussed approach to learning and exam preparation
- Give you greater confidence to sit the exam
- Provide you with a comprehensive range of learning materials that will aid you in your professional development
- Provide you with the knowledge needed to develop and maintain competence, ethics and integrity and the highest professional standards
After purchasing the materials online, you will be sent the link to access the materials the following working day. Please allow up to 5pm to receive this info, and check your junk folders.
If you do not receive the link, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send it to you directly.
Queries or problems: If you are unable to complete your purchase online, if you have any other problems, or if you would like to be invoiced, please email email@example.com.
Resources included with each module
- Exercises and assignments to aid & test your learning
- Comprehensive presentation slides that cover the topic in depth
- Example exam questions
- Key readings and papers
The views, information, or opinions expressed during FPM events and training are those of the individuals involved and do not necessarily represent those of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine. We value inclusivity, equality and diversity, and work hard to promote these whenever possible in all of our activities. We welcome your comments and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org